The end of a very long year. I’m excited to celebrate its finale with those that I care about. There has been a lot of sadness, and a little bit of joy.
- I went to Chicago, Toronto, Seattle, Cincinatti, and New York City. Exploring new places is always fun.
- My dad was hospitalized for a blockage in his carotid. Thankfully he is alright now.
- My sister was hospitalized with a very high blood sugar level and they found out she was diabetic. Thankfully she is still with us.
- Tyler decided he wanted to move to Seattle, and did so.
- Blake told me that he had cheated on me. We tried to make things work, but we just couldn’t. We broke up in August.
- We lost Blake’s dad. We had lost both of his grandfathers.
- I finished my Master’s degree.
- I went to Seattle to try to win Tyler back, but it didn’t work.
- I met lots of friends: Jason, Matt, James, Kevin
- I rekindled old friendships: Anna and Mae
- I’m still figuring out what it is I want with my life
It’s been a stressful year, and honestly I’m concerned for 2017 because 2007 was so rough. That being said, being at the bottom helps you appreciate when you’re not there.