Blake and I chatted last night.
I have been going back and forth as to whether or not I should move on. Here is my list:
Pros to getting back together:
- Have built a life together
- Know that we can stand one another living together over a long period of time
- We like one another’s families
- Relationships take work, you can’t just give up
- Rent together is cheaper
- More open to being open sexually – other folks would be less inclined
Cons to getting back together:
- He cheated during his manic stage, he could just do this again
- I have to trust that he is actually going to work towards being a better boyfriend and trying to support me more
- I’m not as attracted to him as I used to be (but all looks fade eventually)
- I will always have to deal with his bipolar disorder, and having to support him through the ups and downs
- How much does he truly care about me if he made out with Luke one day after? Although, I can understand an impulse.
It is pretty split, right? That’s what makes the decision so hard. I keep coming back to that phrase though. Relationships take work, but do they take this much?